Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

I have just got a new phone a week ago and the apple of won’t work. I can connect the card to it. It just won’t connect to the card reader. I have tried turning the phone off and on, taking the card off and putting it on and tried a different card. It’s not even acknowledging the card reader.

I have now factory reset my ohone. Set it back up and still not working. ( I know how to use Apple Pay I have had an I phone for 6 years

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 12:14 PM

Since we are all users here we cannot troubleshoot NFC issues. What you can do though is go to this link Contact Support and they can perform a hardware diagnostics while you chat with them or you can make an appointment at your nearest Apple Store Genius Bar for an evaluation.

1 reply

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.