Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could not find a useful way to reach out to apple to complain

Just want to share my experience using the apple care on my ipad. My son dropped my iPad and cracked the screen. Happily my apple care still had a month left on it so I made an appointment with Geek Squad at my local Best Buy on Cape Cod. They had a look....told me they had to ship it off to apple and after paying $50.00 I could expect a brand new iPad in 2-3 days....I would have to go back into the store to pick it up when ready. Well the very next day I got a call that the new iPad had arrived. I arrived at Best Buy and in a fairly short amount of time was walking out of the store w the new iPad. Before driving away in my car I went to Power it up.....but could not get it to turn on. Brought it back into the store...and they could not get it to turn on either. I had to sit there for an hour while they ran diagnostics on it....and made arrangements to ship it back. Now I am waiting for a new one to be shipped out.

Not the end of the world...lost about 3 hours of my life and was irritated but the kid at geek squad was great...and could not be frustrated w him...they are not allowed to open the devices from apple themselves. My complaint is really around quality control. If someone is using apple care to replace a damaged device seems like a no brainer that you would at least turn the device on prior to shipping out the new one. Pretty poor I think.

Anyway could not find a way to contact apple so dropping it here.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 3:43 PM

Here unfortunately is not the place, these are technical user to user forums. You need to address it with Best Buy and Apple. You can use feedback or their corporate address

www.apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

1 reply

Could not find a useful way to reach out to apple to complain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.