Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone 11 seem to have a different problem every week? Now I

After today’s update, I am told that my phone hade non🍏 parts; how is that possible? I had to purchase an iPhone 12, because I was in a strange city and my MetroPCS Samsung phone was having issues. It turns out there was nothing wrong with the phone that a setting change couldn’t fix and did). T-Mobile owns MetroPCS so I thought they could help me. They said that they couldn’t answer anything about phones sold by MetroPCS. My Samsung cost a little over $100 and was fully paid for purchased about a year earlier. In order to find my way back home, I took advantage of the then special for an iPhone 12 and a choice of free🍏 or Samsung pad. I chose the Samsung. Unbeknownst to me I left the store (3.5 hours later) with an iPhone 11 and an iPad__?__. There were no screen protectors and the iPhone case was only decorative not protective despite my request for both. I purchased from a T-Mobile employee and I’m paying (literally $100’s) for him not knowing what he was doing or for being duplicative. Fortunately I made it home from my visit to a hospital in a city I was unfamiliar with, safely. I now have an iPhone 11 that has been a nightmare from day 1, and Apple refuses to take responsibility nor will T-Mobile. I’m beginning to think that Apple is the biggest SCAM ever unleashed on the public worldwide. The whole time I have taken to write this, the MacBookPro I inherited from my sister, has been unsuccessfully trying to “restart because there was a problem.” Are Apple laptop products supposed to burn your legs when using them on your lap?

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 11:58 AM

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your device. We recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Why does my iPhone 11 seem to have a different problem every week? Now I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.