Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve purchased two songs, from the Apple Music store. I have receipts of my purchase, and the little cloud with the arrow shows up. When I try to down load it runs as if it is going to down load, then appears again with cloud and arrow. No song?

Have purchased new songs for my library, do not seem to down load. Cloud shows up with arrow but when I push it after running for sometime goes back to cloud with arrow. Tried phone off and on. Add cloud space, and other songs from library download?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 6:58 PM

InTrees,

Thanks for getting back to us and for verifying that information.

We recommend to sign out and to sign back in with your Apple ID account on your iPhone. From there, test and see if you can download your music. To perform this steps, you can go to Settings > tap your name at the top > Media & Purchases > tap on the silhouette in the upper left corner > Sign Out of Store. Then sign back in with your Apple ID account.

Just to let you know, if you're a subscriber to Apple Music, performing this step will remove music for offline listening. You'll have the option to redownload your music: Add music to iPhone and listen offline

Please let us know if these steps help.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 6:58 PM in response to InTrees

InTrees,

Thanks for getting back to us and for verifying that information.

We recommend to sign out and to sign back in with your Apple ID account on your iPhone. From there, test and see if you can download your music. To perform this steps, you can go to Settings > tap your name at the top > Media & Purchases > tap on the silhouette in the upper left corner > Sign Out of Store. Then sign back in with your Apple ID account.

Just to let you know, if you're a subscriber to Apple Music, performing this step will remove music for offline listening. You'll have the option to redownload your music: Add music to iPhone and listen offline

Please let us know if these steps help.

Best regards.

Sep 30, 2020 7:05 PM in response to InTrees

Hello InTrees,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to download two songs from the iTunes Store on an iPhone.

Managing your purchased music is important, and we'd like to help.

We recommend to try on both cellular data and Wi-Fi to see if you can download your music from the iTunes Store. This can help determine if this issue is isolated towards an issue with the network connection.

In addition, you want to ensure there's enough available storage space to download your music on the iPhone. We'd like to share with you this article about the difference between iCloud storage and device storage: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? For the proper steps to determine if there's enough available storage space on your iPhone, please follow the section that says, "Device storage."

Also, you want to ensure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS 14.0.1. This provides software improvements that can help: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We look forward to hearing an update on the results.

Kind regards.

Oct 2, 2020 4:45 PM in response to Brian_P7

Brian,

I appear to have enough memory on my phone. Purchased additional cloud space. Since I posted have found the music is on my iPad. My iPad is running on 10.3.4 doesn’t appear be able to update. My phone is a newer iPhone running new software. Purchased 60 days ago. Still unable to download newest music purchase. I am able to download old purchases? 🤔 Oh, and have tried WiFi and cell data.

I’ve purchased two songs, from the Apple Music store. I have receipts of my purchase, and the little cloud with the arrow shows up. When I try to down load it runs as if it is going to down load, then appears again with cloud and arrow. No song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.