Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 14 slow internet

After upgrading to IOS 14 anything internet related is really slow and buggy. I cannot even access the App store or email half of the time. I have done a complete factory reset and I am still having the same issue.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 1:20 PM

3 replies

Oct 1, 2020 8:08 AM in response to Rush@2112

Hey there!

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We're happy to help troubleshoot Wi-Fi on iOS 14.

Does this occur in any wi-fi location, or at home? If your router supports it, you might have private addresses enabled on your network. If so, try disabling it before testing again: Use private Wi-Fi addresses in iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7 - Apple Support

Test to see if the issue is resolved by changing the channel that your router uses: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Also, let us know if Wi-Fi speeds improve with Bluetooth disabled from the Settings menu.

We look forward to hearing back from you! Take care.

ios 14 slow internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.