Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked number still calling

Hello, guys! I have an issue with my iphone. I wonder, if someone has the same problem. I get spam call, try to block the number, but I can't do it, because the number is already blocked! How is that possible? Thank you!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 1:40 PM

Hey, walkwildside.

It appears that you're still getting phone calls from number's you've blocked, and we're glad to help with this.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support -- Make sure your iPhone is up to date. If it isn't, please make sure a recent backup before you start: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If your iPhone was already up to date or you're still getting calls from blocked numbers, go to Settings > Phone, and find a/the number you blocked (you may want to write it down) and unblock it. Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. Once your iPhone is back to the Home screen, go back to Settings > Phone, and add the number to the blocked number list again. See if they're still able to call you.

Please let us know the results when you're able.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 1:40 PM in response to walkwildside

Hey, walkwildside.

It appears that you're still getting phone calls from number's you've blocked, and we're glad to help with this.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support -- Make sure your iPhone is up to date. If it isn't, please make sure a recent backup before you start: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If your iPhone was already up to date or you're still getting calls from blocked numbers, go to Settings > Phone, and find a/the number you blocked (you may want to write it down) and unblock it. Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support. Once your iPhone is back to the Home screen, go back to Settings > Phone, and add the number to the blocked number list again. See if they're still able to call you.

Please let us know the results when you're able.

Take care.

Blocked number still calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.