Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ordered apple tv plus on my firestick however, when I want to watch a movie I get "How to watch....what am I doing wrong?

why am I getting how to watch on my apple tv+ on my firestick?

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 7:50 AM

• Make sure to be signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account.
  • Unfortunately, you can’t subscribe or make purchases for Apple services on Fire TV devices [1]. There is currently no agreement between Amazon and Apple for in-app purchases. You will have to do the purchasing/​renting/​subscribing part on a different device. When that is done, you can view the content, that is then linked to your account, on the Fire TV device.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2020 7:50 AM in response to njr1949

• Make sure to be signed in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account.
  • Unfortunately, you can’t subscribe or make purchases for Apple services on Fire TV devices [1]. There is currently no agreement between Amazon and Apple for in-app purchases. You will have to do the purchasing/​renting/​subscribing part on a different device. When that is done, you can view the content, that is then linked to your account, on the Fire TV device.

I have ordered apple tv plus on my firestick however, when I want to watch a movie I get "How to watch....what am I doing wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.