Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Watch

My Apple TV used to work and now everything just says “How to Watch”. It lets me watch previews, but nothing else. I am all paid up and using the app on my Firestick as I always have. Help

Apple TV

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 7:46 PM

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

Your Apple TV+ subscription gives access to the Apple TV+ catalog, but not the other content. Those others will have to be paid for separately.

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV currently doesn’t support in-app transactions. To work around that, users can do the transaction on a different supported device (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2023 7:46 PM in response to Suzychadwick

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

Your Apple TV+ subscription gives access to the Apple TV+ catalog, but not the other content. Those others will have to be paid for separately.

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV currently doesn’t support in-app transactions. To work around that, users can do the transaction on a different supported device (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]

How to Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.