Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VivaVideo canceling and refund

Hello. I need to refund because my 4 years old nephew downloaded VivaVideo by accident, then the free trial turned to VIP subscription, which I don't beed at all. Please help me with canceling and refund.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:46 AM

Hello,

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the 'Report' or 'Report a Problem' button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

Hopefully this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2020 10:46 AM in response to Nara1998

Hello,

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the 'Report' or 'Report a Problem' button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

If you or a family member bought an item by mistake, set up Screen Time to prevent unintentional purchases in the future. You can require a password for purchases, prevent some types of purchases or disable purchasing completely. Set up Screen Time.

Hopefully this helps!

VivaVideo canceling and refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.