Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if my Apple TV supports picture-in-picture? If it doesn’t what do I need for it to work?

How do I know if my Apple TV supports picture-in-picture? If it doesn’t what do I need for it to work?

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 11:55 AM

The picture-in-picture feature works within the Apple TV app, on tvOS 13.

The picture-in-picture feature works with the Apple TV app and other apps that have support for this coded in, on tvOS 14. Check with the app developer for details.

Use Picture in Picture on your Apple TV - Apple Support

tvOS 13 or later requires an Apple TV (4th generation or later). Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2020 11:55 AM in response to beamij

The picture-in-picture feature works within the Apple TV app, on tvOS 13.

The picture-in-picture feature works with the Apple TV app and other apps that have support for this coded in, on tvOS 14. Check with the app developer for details.

Use Picture in Picture on your Apple TV - Apple Support

tvOS 13 or later requires an Apple TV (4th generation or later). Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.