Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Education Store India - Pro Apps Bundle

From today(26/09/2020) onwards, the MacBook Pro 13" - Base Model's (Education Store) Customisation Page of the Apple India Website started showing an option for Pro Apps Bundle. It wasn't showing this earlier. Can it be taken as a hint that Apple is going to offer Pro Apps Bundle in India too?

Here's the link:

https://www.apple.com/in-edu/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/13-inch-space-grey-1.4ghz-quad-core-processor-with-turbo-boost-up-to-3.9ghz-256gb#

MacBook

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 11:37 AM

5 replies

Sep 26, 2020 1:52 PM in response to Wilddrums

Thanks!!

Also, do you know whether the softwares bought while purchasing a new mac as pro app bundle (education offer), are linked with the apple id or with the student id (.edu mail which will receive the access codes).

By this I mean, if I buy a new macbook sometime again with the same apple id, will I be able to install those softwares in the new mac also (my student id might not be valid by then, as I might have graduated)

Sep 26, 2020 2:02 PM in response to AppleEduStoreIndia

Apple ID is not email address. Apple ID can have email address linked to it.

By student ID you mean the student email address?

When purchasing a Mac with pre-installed software you can ask to link them to an Apple ID.

Just in case: Avoid to use more than one Apple ID. Get only one and stick to it. Usually, Apple ID purchases are limited to a country or region.

I suggest you get support from Apple.

WD

Apple Education Store India - Pro Apps Bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.