Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes lagging on iPad Pro 2020

I bought a brand new Magic Keyboard for my 12.9" 2020 iPad Pro. In typing in the Notes app, my typing is lagging way behind. I have reset the iPad, uninstalled Notes, and even switched keyboards to the Slim Folio and have the same issue. Is this a delay with the hardware of the iPad, memory, or the app itself? I love taking notes on my iPad and don't want to switch apps to resolve this issue. Any suggestions would be awesome.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 10:06 PM

1 reply

Sep 29, 2020 6:26 PM in response to MJones713

I don’t have an answer but I am working with apple right now because my iPad 11 inch 2020 is having the same issue. It is doing it on the Smart Keyboard, and the software keyboard. It is doing it for me on safari right now as I am typing, in Notes, Pages, iMessage, Facebook (and its messenger), Google Docs and Microsoft Word. Have you tried working with Apple through the chat or over the phone to see if they can run a diagnostic on your iPad to check to make sure there are no red flags?

Notes lagging on iPad Pro 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.