Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 Reminders and Outlook Tasks

Hi All,

I just updated to iOS 14 and was asked if I wanted to update the Reminders app, which I did since there were no warnings that IT WOULD NO LONGER SYNC WITH OUTLOOK!! Small detail! Up to that point I was happily able to sync my extensive (600+ items!) task list in Outlook with Reminders. Apple has now effectively hijacked my data, since I cannot find any way of exporting it back to Outlook to then use in MS To Do or similar. The iCloud app in Win10 looks like it was done by a 6-year old doing fingerpaints! Absolutely useless! The tasks have disappeared in Outlook!

I now see that this has been issue since iOS 13 (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250646596?login=true). How long are Apple going to screw around before they solve this?

Is there a workaround?

Not a happy customer right now! >:(

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 9:46 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iOS 14 Reminders and Outlook Tasks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.