Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 11 Connectivity Issues

Just signed up with T-Mobile. Bought a new iPhone 11, iOS14. Phone shows decent signal with Wi-Fi, but after several hours I have many issues accessing the web through apps/browser that causes me to do one of several things, reboot the phone, restarting the wi-fi connection on phone and even resetting network settings. The connection works well once I do one of these, but eventually it starts again. I was with AT&T before with an iPhone 6s Plus and didn't have these issues at all so I don't feel it has anything to do with my Verizon Fios internet. The phone works just fine outside the apartment. Just a little frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 12:46 PM

Well, problem solved and all on my own. My new wireless carrier T-Mobile has a whole suite of apps to add to ones service experience and I chose to install them all including their MacAfee Anti-Virus app, I know that was a mistake and not necessary. I finally figured out that it was causing all my wi-fi issues. I have since deleted it and alls well. Phone is working just fine now.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2020 12:46 PM in response to Frameguy

Well, problem solved and all on my own. My new wireless carrier T-Mobile has a whole suite of apps to add to ones service experience and I chose to install them all including their MacAfee Anti-Virus app, I know that was a mistake and not necessary. I finally figured out that it was causing all my wi-fi issues. I have since deleted it and alls well. Phone is working just fine now.

New iPhone 11 Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.