Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 upgrade and wifi connection problems with Orbi

I have Orbi RBR50 mesh WiFi router and after I upgraded to iOS14, i am not able to connect to WiFi. Have tried everything listed above and it still does not work. I get a blue tick next to my WiFi network name and the signal is very strong but no luck. This is really frustrating. Don’t know who is at fault - Apple or Orbi. The wifi is working one every other Apple device but not just on iPhone with ios14!

HELP!!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 6:29 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2020 10:38 AM in response to umasthanu

Greetings umasthanu,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network with your iPhone.

Check out the troubleshooting in the following article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Make sure to read the bottom of the article after going through the troubleshooting steps to help isolate the issue:

• "Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If your device can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router's manufacturer."

Kind regards.

iOS 14 upgrade and wifi connection problems with Orbi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.