Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV remote is not working, I replaced the battery still not working . How do I use my apple iPhone version 6 to set up remote on my iPhone

Apple remote for Apple TV is not working. I replaced the battery still not working

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 12:39 AM

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

Learn how to link or pair your remote again: If your Apple TV remote isn’t working - Apple Support

Regarding the Apple TV Remote app:

The Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) need a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

The Apple TV (4th or 5th generation) should recognize the Apple TV Remote Control Center widget or the Apple TV Remote app, even without a remote.

For the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), your options are:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2020 12:39 AM in response to Mhm-2042

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

Learn how to link or pair your remote again: If your Apple TV remote isn’t working - Apple Support

Regarding the Apple TV Remote app:

The Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) need a functional remote to set up the Apple TV Remote app.

The Apple TV (4th or 5th generation) should recognize the Apple TV Remote Control Center widget or the Apple TV Remote app, even without a remote.

For the Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation), your options are:

My Apple TV remote is not working, I replaced the battery still not working . How do I use my apple iPhone version 6 to set up remote on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.