Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stocks syncing in iCloud

I have iPhoneX and iPhoneXR, both running IOS 14, both use the same Apple ID, and both have Stocks enabled under iCloud.

When I add a stock to the Stocks App watchlist on one phone, that stocks shows up on the watchlist of the other phone. However, when I delete a stock on one phone, it does not get deleted on the other phone. Is this how iCLoud Stocks syncing supposed to work, or is it supposed to sync both adding and deleting items to the watchlist?

thanks.

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 1:45 PM

dabas1000 wrote:

However, when I delete a stock on one phone, it does not get deleted on the other phone. Is this how iCLoud Stocks syncing supposed to work, or is it supposed to sync both adding and deleting items to the watchlist?
thanks.

It is supposed to be deleted across all of your devices you are signed in to. On the problematic device, try briefly switching Stocks off/on under Settings > Name > iCloud > Stocks.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2020 1:45 PM in response to dabas1000

dabas1000 wrote:

However, when I delete a stock on one phone, it does not get deleted on the other phone. Is this how iCLoud Stocks syncing supposed to work, or is it supposed to sync both adding and deleting items to the watchlist?
thanks.

It is supposed to be deleted across all of your devices you are signed in to. On the problematic device, try briefly switching Stocks off/on under Settings > Name > iCloud > Stocks.

Stocks syncing in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.