Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook emails not pushing to iPhone or Apple Watch Series 6

I updated to iOS14.0.1 this weekend as well as connected my new Apple Watch Series 6 from a backup of my previous Series 3 watch.

Ever since I updated the iOS on my phone and paired my new watch, I have been missing important Outlook work emails because they are no longer pushing into my notifications -- I have to open the Outlook app and manually fetch any new email to receive it.

I have triple checked that my notification settings are on, restarted my phone, my watch, ensured everything is up-to-date, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the Outlook app but I'm still not getting Outlook notifications. I also get an error message when I try to test push notifications within the Outlook app too.

Anyone know how to remedy this?

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 12:06 PM

I have been through this and the issue is not with Apple. It is with Microsoft and the Outlook app. Open the Outlook app and locate Microsoft Support in the settings. Once you get there then provide the issue to them. They are pretty fast in responding back.

Axel F.

3 replies

Outlook emails not pushing to iPhone or Apple Watch Series 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.