Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arcade and multiple users on TVOS 14 not working

I signed husband in to his user as an additional to mine. I have Apple Arcade. I am family organizer. Apple Arcade and Apple Music Family subscription are shared with him as family member and on in settings>family sharing. But when I switch to his user, he cannot use any Arcade games or the Arcade app. It tells him he needs to subscribe. Made sure my own account was signed in as subscriptions, and it shows all my subscriptions including Arcade, which works in my user as expected. . In his user, when I sign in to subscriptions in Settings, it says only that he has no subscriptions. The shared Apple Music and Arcade and such do not appear. Arcade app for his user asks him to sign up for free trial. Any arcade game asks him to sign up for Arcade. I was hoping switching to his user would let him play Arcade games without worrying about overriding my saved games. But no. That one is an Apple TV HD running tvOS 14.2 beta. Same occurs on my Apple TV 4K on TvOS 14.0.1. Anybody have a fix?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 3:50 PM

When it is set up as you describe, then it should work: “With Family Sharing, when one person in your family subscribes to Apple Arcade, everyone in your Family gets access.”

Do contact Apple Support, so they can check if anything is up with the accounts.

Similar questions

1 reply

Arcade and multiple users on TVOS 14 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.