Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email Signatures image link

I try to add a link into my LinkedIn icon.

It shows I have added in the setting page. But when I leave the setting page, there is no link in the icon.

How can I fix this?

Posted on Sep 30, 2020 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 4:26 AM

I found this problem too. I put the image into my signature and pressed Command-K to add the url but nothing happened. I did eventually solve this by temporarily showing the logo or image as View as Icon. To do this Control Click on the icon and this option will appear. At this stage you can add the url by pressing Command-K. You can then Control Click the icon again so that it says View in Place. Bit of a faff but it does work!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 4:26 AM in response to UncleHu

I found this problem too. I put the image into my signature and pressed Command-K to add the url but nothing happened. I did eventually solve this by temporarily showing the logo or image as View as Icon. To do this Control Click on the icon and this option will appear. At this stage you can add the url by pressing Command-K. You can then Control Click the icon again so that it says View in Place. Bit of a faff but it does work!

Email Signatures image link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.