Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I take a picture tapping the back of my iphone twice with this new update?

How can I take a picture by tapping the back of my iPhone11 twice? I just got the new update and want to know how to do it.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:26 PM

Emily ~

How to make a shortcut for the Back Tap iOS 14 accessibility feature

Shortcuts User Guide

...And the action you'll need in your shortcut to take a photo is "Take Photo". Once you've added that action, tap "Show More" to see the "Show Camera Preview" option:

Then: Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap > Double Tap > SHORTCUTS > Choose "Photo For Back Tap" (or whatever you've called your shortcut.)

õ¿õ¬

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 12:26 PM in response to Emilynrivas

Emily ~

How to make a shortcut for the Back Tap iOS 14 accessibility feature

Shortcuts User Guide

...And the action you'll need in your shortcut to take a photo is "Take Photo". Once you've added that action, tap "Show More" to see the "Show Camera Preview" option:

Then: Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap > Double Tap > SHORTCUTS > Choose "Photo For Back Tap" (or whatever you've called your shortcut.)

õ¿õ¬

How can I take a picture tapping the back of my iphone twice with this new update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.