Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free content for MacBook Apple TV app?

Is there any free content available for the Apple TV app on my MacBook? Everything I click on requires me to purchase or rent. I know there is Apple TV+ streaming service so I'm not asking about that. Thanks!

iMac Pro

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:23 PM

No. The TV app contains access to the iTunes store, which requires a rental or purchase, along with access to Apple TV channels. Apple TV Plus is one of them, the others would be from other providers that have partnered with Apple to offer their service there, all would come with a free trial and then a monthly fee thereafter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2020 12:23 PM in response to Funko826

No. The TV app contains access to the iTunes store, which requires a rental or purchase, along with access to Apple TV channels. Apple TV Plus is one of them, the others would be from other providers that have partnered with Apple to offer their service there, all would come with a free trial and then a monthly fee thereafter.

Free content for MacBook Apple TV app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.