Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud does not save music or playlists

I have an iPadPro and I didn’t get my playlists when I updated to,14.0.1. I subscribe to iCloud but saving music is not an option offered. I have an extensive library with close to 35G of songs - all bought and paid for. Do you know how many days it would take me to create all my playlists again? My eyes and my patience is not as good as when I purchased my first Apple device. When is Apple going to do something to fix this problem? I have a lot of money invested in Apple products, but I am quickly tiring of the way Apple is treating it’s loyal customers.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 10:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 12:00 AM

999@IosHelp Said:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists"

-------

Notes on this, based on your post.

A. How Long it would Take:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists: I have an iPadPro and I didn’t get my playlists when I updated to,14.0.1. I subscribe to iCloud but saving music is not an option offered. I have an extensive library with close to 35G of songs - all bought and paid for. Do you know how many days it would take me to create all my playlists again?[...]"

--

No one here would know, of course - time would extensively vary - Mainly, it depends on the speed of your modem/router, and if you are making optimum use of it. As for Internet use, note what is going on at this very moment: COVID-19. Due to it, Internet use is highly up there, so to speak. And the ISPs are doing all that they can to cope with this. And that makes sense, because many are taking classes from home or are woking out-of-the-house. Remember - there is only so much that a network can handle.

B. Provide Apple your Feedback:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists: [...]My eyes and my patience is not as good as when I purchased my first Apple device. When is Apple going to do something to fix this problem? I have a lot of money invested in Apple products, but I am quickly tiring of the way Apple is treating it’s loyal customers."

--

Apple will not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on a topic, the more likely they will consider making a change. These are user-to-user forums. That being so, Apple barely reads these forums on their own time. So, do give them feedback.

To Do So:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Describe: About downloading all and saving library playlists
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 12:00 AM in response to Cryredure

999@IosHelp Said:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists"

-------

Notes on this, based on your post.

A. How Long it would Take:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists: I have an iPadPro and I didn’t get my playlists when I updated to,14.0.1. I subscribe to iCloud but saving music is not an option offered. I have an extensive library with close to 35G of songs - all bought and paid for. Do you know how many days it would take me to create all my playlists again?[...]"

--

No one here would know, of course - time would extensively vary - Mainly, it depends on the speed of your modem/router, and if you are making optimum use of it. As for Internet use, note what is going on at this very moment: COVID-19. Due to it, Internet use is highly up there, so to speak. And the ISPs are doing all that they can to cope with this. And that makes sense, because many are taking classes from home or are woking out-of-the-house. Remember - there is only so much that a network can handle.

B. Provide Apple your Feedback:

"iCloud does not save music or playlists: [...]My eyes and my patience is not as good as when I purchased my first Apple device. When is Apple going to do something to fix this problem? I have a lot of money invested in Apple products, but I am quickly tiring of the way Apple is treating it’s loyal customers."

--

Apple will not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on a topic, the more likely they will consider making a change. These are user-to-user forums. That being so, Apple barely reads these forums on their own time. So, do give them feedback.

To Do So:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Describe: About downloading all and saving library playlists
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

iCloud does not save music or playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.