Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Power adaptor for apple watch 6

Hi everybody,

I bought yesterday my first apple watch, series 6. I saw that the watch comes only with the charging cable but not with an power adapter like IPhone does.

I have bought for my IPhone a power adaptor with USB port that is not original but it is approved by Apple to be used for its products (at least that's what is says on package).

Can someone tell me if this is ok ? I don't want to harm my watch using inappropriate accessories.

Thanks !

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 12:53 AM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2020 1:21 AM in response to mitanen

mitanen Said:

"Power adaptor for apple watch 6: Hi everybody, I bought yesterday my first apple watch, series 6. I saw that the watch comes only with the charging cable but not with an power adapter like IPhone does. I have bought for my IPhone a power adaptor with USB port that is not original but it is approved by Apple to be used for its products (at least that's what is says on package). Can someone tell me if this is ok ? I don't want to harm my watch using inappropriate accessories. Thanks !"

-------

Going Manufacturer-for-Manufacturer:

It doesn't have to be Apple - but Apple is who I always go with, being so pricey of an item, and that it is made by the manufacturer of the item itself - something of confidence and compatibility.

Power adaptor for apple watch 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.