Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some songs synced from iCloud are HUGE, >100GB

Hi there,

I just subscribed to Apple Music, and enabled iCloud syncing across my devices. I'm looking at my music library on my new iPhone 11 Pro Max (where my music library is appearing for the first time), and it's GINORMOUS. 250.47GB. My phone has 250GB storage, total. In looking through the storage usage, I'm seeing things like this:

So far the only songs this has happened on are songs that I imported from CD's over the years. (I've been using iTunes since about 2005.) If this is a known issue, I haven't been able to figure out the right search terms to find it. I'd love to find a solution that fixes the underlying issue, instead of trying to find a way to fix these one by one . . . I have thousands of songs in my collection . . .

I'm currently running iOS 13.7, waiting for 14.1 before I update. (14 has some pretty serious bugs, based on experiences of some of my family members.)

Thanks so much!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 1:49 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Some songs synced from iCloud are HUGE, >100GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.