Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Bluetooth devices on my mac mini constantly disconnect and are extremely spotty.

I use a Logitech Marathon Bluetooth Mouse and a set of JBL Tune Wireless Earbuds. Both of these devices have poor connection to the device, especially the mouse which sometimes will completely refuse to connect. I also tried with an Anker Wireless Keyboard and a Logitech Keyboard, same issues. I frequently restart my Mac and have tried unpairing the devices. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 2:07 PM

USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3 devices and poorly shielded cables can cause wireless issues. Try using moving those device and their cables away from your wireless devices or get some better shielded cables.

see > Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

My Bluetooth devices on my mac mini constantly disconnect and are extremely spotty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.