Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I run shared icloud album as screensaver for apple tv, but new photos become not visible.

Newly added photos to shared icloud album become visible after 30 mins on all off my iOs, but new photos are not visible on my screensaver on Apple TV, not even after 2 days ! Apple TV is online with good signal, connected to the same Apple ID. Screensaver is set to this shared album. First initial set photos are visible, but no newly added photos.

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2020 11:23 PM

That is how the screen saver from photos works. A set of photos is cached at the moment the screen saver is set. Then that set of photos is used until a new screen saver is set.

Create a photo screen saver on Apple TV - Apple Support

2 replies

I run shared icloud album as screensaver for apple tv, but new photos become not visible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.