Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all contacts after deleting an exchange account. Can I reload it to get contacts back ?

I quit my job and deleted my exchange account on my phone. Unfortunately, for the past two years all my new contacts (work or not work related) were saving to that email. If I am able to reinstall the email address, will my non work contacts come back. I’m scared to do an old update as it’s been a month and I have a lot of new info on there.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 3:39 PM

rehadley wrote:

I quit my job and deleted my exchange account on my phone. Unfortunately, for the past two years all my new contacts (work or not work related) were saving to that email. If I am able to reinstall the email address, will my non work contacts come back. I’m scared to do an old update as it’s been a month and I have a lot of new info on there.

You may not be able to add that back account back since you're no longer at your job, every surprised that the account didn't get remove prior to you leaving.

If you're still in good terms with the company specifically the IT person give them a call.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2020 3:39 PM in response to rehadley

rehadley wrote:

You may not be able to add that back account back since you're no longer at your job, every surprised that the account didn't get remove prior to you leaving.

If you're still in good terms with the company specifically the IT person give them a call.

Lost all contacts after deleting an exchange account. Can I reload it to get contacts back ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.