Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad has failed suddenly. It seems to be the logic board. It's relatively new. How do I contact apple to discuss replacement?

How do I get to discuss logic board failure on new iPad with an apple representative?

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 5:57 AM

Apple Support can be contacted directly using the Contact Support link at top-right of this page. If you have another working Apple device, the excellent Apple Support App can be used to initiate a support case:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be able to assist.

I hope this information proves to be helpful in establishing contact with the appropriate support teams.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2020 5:57 AM in response to Daughter000

Apple Support can be contacted directly using the Contact Support link at top-right of this page. If you have another working Apple device, the excellent Apple Support App can be used to initiate a support case:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Alternatively, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store will be able to assist.

I hope this information proves to be helpful in establishing contact with the appropriate support teams.

my ipad has failed suddenly. It seems to be the logic board. It's relatively new. How do I contact apple to discuss replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.