Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow WiFi Upload Speed

My MacBook Pro has suddenly lost WiFi upload speed - I have download of aprox 200 mbps and the upload was always similar but now has dropped away to only 4 mbps. iPhone and iPad speeds are fine. I have tried everything I can think of but it remains slow. I note others have had same issue but I haven;'t come across a solution. Help!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 1:01 PM

NavigatorAnt wrote:

It has been going on for months and is consistent. Upload and download speeds on iPad and iPhone are great - it is just a MacBook issue. It suddenly developed the issue and has been the same ever since.

ref:

Sudden slow upload speeds from one of my MacBook pros

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250873164

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2020 1:01 PM in response to NavigatorAnt

NavigatorAnt wrote:

It has been going on for months and is consistent. Upload and download speeds on iPad and iPhone are great - it is just a MacBook issue. It suddenly developed the issue and has been the same ever since.

ref:

Sudden slow upload speeds from one of my MacBook pros

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250873164

Oct 7, 2020 12:52 PM in response to NavigatorAnt

NavigatorAnt wrote:

My MacBook Pro has suddenly lost WiFi upload speed - I have download of aprox 200 mbps and the upload was always similar but now has dropped away to only 4 mbps. iPhone and iPad speeds are fine. I have tried everything I can think of but it remains slow. I note others have had same issue but I haven;'t come across a solution. Help!

New problem, old problem, gone on for days/weeks are temporarily right now?

" iPhone and iPad speeds are fine" you are confirming upload speeds are fine here as well?

Otherwise upload speeds can vary depending on your ISP. You can always verify with your ISP they are not having issues on their end. Eliminate the easiest and most obvious first.

Slow WiFi Upload Speed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.