Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to have the verification code sent to my email so that i can log on, when my two-factor authentication wasn't on when my phone died as now that verizon has sent me a new one?

I am wondering if there was a way to get a verification code sent to my email address with out the two-factor authentication turned on before my phone died. I needed to send my phone back to Verizon and now that they sent me a new phone I can't log on to my iCloud account because I can't the verification code off my old phone. :( so upsetting!! countless chats for them to say sorry can't do anything about it.

thanks in advance

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 5:26 PM

You can't get a verification code by email. See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply

is there a way to have the verification code sent to my email so that i can log on, when my two-factor authentication wasn't on when my phone died as now that verizon has sent me a new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.