Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download of itunes purchase not successful

I recently purchased online through my itunes the album "The Origins of Fire" by Hildegard von Bingen. After 3 days it has not downloaded. The download circle just keeps turning and it tells me it has 19 songs to download and that has been the message for 3 days. What do I need to get this downloaded successfully. I have already paid for it.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 7:16 AM

Greetings marna240!

Looks like you are having some trouble with downloading a purchase from the iTunes Store. We can absolutely see how that would be an issue. Try cancelling that download and then redownloading that content from your past purchases: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books. If the issue continues This article also has some great steps to follow: If music, movies, or TV shows from the iTunes Store, Apple Music app, or Apple TV app stop downloading.

Have a great rest of your day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 7:16 AM in response to marna240

Greetings marna240!

Looks like you are having some trouble with downloading a purchase from the iTunes Store. We can absolutely see how that would be an issue. Try cancelling that download and then redownloading that content from your past purchases: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books. If the issue continues This article also has some great steps to follow: If music, movies, or TV shows from the iTunes Store, Apple Music app, or Apple TV app stop downloading.

Have a great rest of your day!

Download of itunes purchase not successful

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.