Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Screen is not working properly and there are many lines displayed on screen

Hi this Derryjeet...

When I started my MacBook Pro today it is showing multiple lines on the screen. It was working perfectly yesterday, But today I don't know what happens with the display.

I'm sure it didn't hit anywhere.

When I tried to contact apple support then it display the message that support is currently limited. Therefore I am asking here.

Do I need to visit my nearby apple service center to repair it? What would be the cost to change the display in delhi? Also, is there any possible way to repair it by myself? Already watched and read many videos and blogs but didn't work for me.

This is the screenshots...

this is how it looks

This is out of warranty. What if I repair it from a local shop. Will there be any issues?

Community member you can share your thoughts and I will read the answers and try to implement on my laptop if nothing works then I will go to the service center. Your suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thank You

Derryjeet

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 2:11 AM

One thing for certain and that is that this issue is not a software issue. This is definitely hardware related and more than likely either a failed display or the logic board. I recommend that you have it examined at the Apple Store OR at an Apple Authorized Service Center to determine the exact cause. I can tell you that this repair will be expensive.

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 2:11 AM in response to Derryjeet

One thing for certain and that is that this issue is not a software issue. This is definitely hardware related and more than likely either a failed display or the logic board. I recommend that you have it examined at the Apple Store OR at an Apple Authorized Service Center to determine the exact cause. I can tell you that this repair will be expensive.

Axel F.

MacBook Pro Screen is not working properly and there are many lines displayed on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.