Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime issues

Hi, I recently installed the latest upgrade for my iPad iOS 14.0.1, when I face time family and friends back home, the FaceTime either stops and freezes or there is no picture just a black screen. This occurred on FaceTiming both an iPad and iPhone. Is there issues with the latest update ? I believe the iPad back home was iOS 10 and iPhone ios12.

cheers

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 3:55 PM

Mickchristie6 wrote:

Hi, I recently installed the latest upgrade for my iPad iOS 14.0.1, when I face time family and friends back home, the FaceTime either stops and freezes or there is no picture just a black screen. This occurred on FaceTiming both an iPad and iPhone. Is there issues with the latest update ? I believe the iPad back home was iOS 10 and iPhone ios12.

cheers

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 3:55 PM in response to Mickchristie6

Mickchristie6 wrote:

cheers

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FaceTime issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.