Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime not showing on my iPad

Hi,

Good day!

Need Help for my iPad. I tried to perform software update and the software version now is 13.4.1 but still not showing although it was showing under Settings > General > iPad Storage. I have also tried to restore the iPad still won't work. I tried to change the Language and Region still the same and restarting it multiple times still won't work. Need help.

Thanks in advance.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 7:20 AM

If the iPad was purchased in one of the Middle-Eastern countries where FaceTime is prohibited, relocating the iPad to another region will not remove this limitation. The FaceTime restriction is linked to the region-specific model number of your iPad.

As such, no, FaceTime will not be available to your iPad.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 7:20 AM in response to mattriv25

If the iPad was purchased in one of the Middle-Eastern countries where FaceTime is prohibited, relocating the iPad to another region will not remove this limitation. The FaceTime restriction is linked to the region-specific model number of your iPad.

As such, no, FaceTime will not be available to your iPad.

May 3, 2020 7:08 AM in response to mattriv25

That device was purchased in the Middle East and will not have FaceTime on it. It cannot be downloaded to either. Where are you located now? From this support document. Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Where you are currently located will make a difference.

Facetime not showing on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.