Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to resend iCloud family sharing invite?

Only option I found is to stop and reenable sharing? Is there no button to simply create the message again?

also why can’t I choose the phone numbers that the invite is sent to? The UI is totally irresponsive on those options s if they were disabled. It choosed random numbers from those saved in the contact.

i cannot add or edit the numbers in the message either because as I said it’s not opening they keyboard or anything when I tap the address Bar.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 9:02 AM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2020 11:30 AM in response to zinacef

Well i was to fast. They don’t have it. What I saw was simply the info that it’s available for them.

So I don’t have the Option which is mentioned on this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088 I only have a button to remove them from family sharing. The lost items that show what shares they have access to are not interactive, so there is no submenu I missed. Guess I have to do it using the MacBook then.

Oct 13, 2020 9:20 AM in response to zinacef

I dont have it because they are already using the share but its still pretty odd as I checked them right after failing to send the invitation because it pulled wrong contact data for the recipient. They were members within seconds which is impossible to be done manually by them. I think even I wouldn't be able to confirm it that fast.

How to resend iCloud family sharing invite?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.