Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make my actual battery percentage visible on the screen again???? The option isn’t in the settings anymore!!

It used to be possible to adjust the display screen of my iPhone to show the actual percentage of my battery at all times, now with the new update and my iPhone 11, I can’t find a way to do that anymore. I HATE having to try to guesstimate what my percentage isn’t looking at a tiny battery symbol!!!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 7:52 PM

the iPhone that have Face ID cannot display the percentage at the top of the home screen.

• you can see your percentage from the lock screen
  • you can see it from Control Center (pull down from the upper right part of the screen)
  • or you can swipe right until you get to Today View that has the scrolling widgets. If you don't have the battery widget you can scroll to the very bottom, select 'edit' and add it
  • you can ask siri what your battery percentage is
  • your details show that you are using iOS 14.. so you could also add a widget to your home screen to display battery percentage

Add widgets to the iPhone Home Screen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2020 7:52 PM in response to Babydllang85

the iPhone that have Face ID cannot display the percentage at the top of the home screen.

• you can see your percentage from the lock screen
  • you can see it from Control Center (pull down from the upper right part of the screen)
  • or you can swipe right until you get to Today View that has the scrolling widgets. If you don't have the battery widget you can scroll to the very bottom, select 'edit' and add it
  • you can ask siri what your battery percentage is
  • your details show that you are using iOS 14.. so you could also add a widget to your home screen to display battery percentage

Add widgets to the iPhone Home Screen - Apple Support

How do I make my actual battery percentage visible on the screen again???? The option isn’t in the settings anymore!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.