Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change transition speed for all transitions in iMovie?

How do I change transition speed for all transitions?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:31 AM

To change the duration of individual transitions in a project:

1. In the Project browser, double-click the transition icon. (There are many styles of transition icons; several are shown below.)
  2. In the inspector that opens, type the number of seconds you want the transition to last.
  3. If iMovie is set to display timecode values for project clips, type the duration using the following convention: HH:MM:SS:Frames (hours, minutes, seconds, frames).
  4. If you want this duration to apply to all transitions you’ve already added to the project and all those you add later, select “Applies to all transitions.”
  5. Click Done.

http://imovie.skydocu.com/en/create-an-imovie-project/add-and-edit-transitions-between-clips/adjust-the-duration-of-transitions/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 6:31 AM in response to Aveteska

To change the duration of individual transitions in a project:

1. In the Project browser, double-click the transition icon. (There are many styles of transition icons; several are shown below.)
  2. In the inspector that opens, type the number of seconds you want the transition to last.
  3. If iMovie is set to display timecode values for project clips, type the duration using the following convention: HH:MM:SS:Frames (hours, minutes, seconds, frames).
  4. If you want this duration to apply to all transitions you’ve already added to the project and all those you add later, select “Applies to all transitions.”
  5. Click Done.

http://imovie.skydocu.com/en/create-an-imovie-project/add-and-edit-transitions-between-clips/adjust-the-duration-of-transitions/

Oct 12, 2020 8:52 PM in response to Aveteska

Aveteska Said:

"iMovie: How do I change transition speed for all transitions?"

-------

Upgrade your Internet Service:

If you want to have a faster DTR (Data Transfer Rate), then you need to either:

• Upgrade your ISP Service Speed
  • Upgrade your Router - If you are having for high-speed connectivity, then upgrade to a modem/router that meets those standards.

How do I change transition speed for all transitions in iMovie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.