Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Profile

Question:

Q:

how can i change my pic in health app.... by default it take some other pic... its not mine... how can i change it?? The answer that Apple gave before does not work. And why is a app choosing a photo on its own?

iPhone XS Max, 13

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:34 AM

The photo in the Health app should match your photo attached to your Apple ID on your iPhone. You can try changing your Photo with your Apple ID by opening Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ EDIT : Choose EDIToption located on the top of the pic associated with your Apple ID and then select and attach another one from the Photo Library.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 1:34 AM in response to hargis17

The photo in the Health app should match your photo attached to your Apple ID on your iPhone. You can try changing your Photo with your Apple ID by opening Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at TOP) ➔ EDIT : Choose EDIToption located on the top of the pic associated with your Apple ID and then select and attach another one from the Photo Library.

Axel F.

Health Profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.