Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health avatar

How can i change my pic in health app.... by default it is some other pic... its not mine... how can i change it please

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 5:26 AM

Hey Lindilu,

Thanks for the reply and checking that for us. We appreciate the screenshot also!

We're not sure why the photo is different in the Health app. Unfortunately, it's not a built-in app that can be deleted, and redownloaded again.

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch

Can you try changing the Apple ID photo at that Settings > Tap your name > Edit, and then restart your iPhone and see if the Health app photo changed also?

Restart your iPhone

If it changed, change your Apple ID photo back to what you'd like, and then check that the Health app followed again.

If the Health app photo didn't change, then we'd recommend contacting Apple Support so they can check further. Get Support

Thank you and enjoy your day!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 5:26 AM in response to Lindilu

Hey Lindilu,

Thanks for the reply and checking that for us. We appreciate the screenshot also!

We're not sure why the photo is different in the Health app. Unfortunately, it's not a built-in app that can be deleted, and redownloaded again.

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch

Can you try changing the Apple ID photo at that Settings > Tap your name > Edit, and then restart your iPhone and see if the Health app photo changed also?

Restart your iPhone

If it changed, change your Apple ID photo back to what you'd like, and then check that the Health app followed again.

If the Health app photo didn't change, then we'd recommend contacting Apple Support so they can check further. Get Support

Thank you and enjoy your day!

Nov 23, 2020 2:56 PM in response to Lindilu

Hello Lindilu,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're looking for how to change the photo shown when you look in the Health app, and we'd like to help out.

The photo in the Health app, is the same as was set for your Apple ID.

You'll want to make sure that you're using your own Apple ID, and not sharing with someone else.

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Tap your name > Tap your photo to edit.

Take care!

Health avatar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.