Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I am new to Apple, I am trying to transfer from my Android and the time remaining goes from 5hours to 12 hours for transfer. Have I done something wrong? I did get a phone call while doing this. Can you help

Hi,I received an Apple Ipad, I tried to transfer from my Android and the time remaining says 5 hrs up to 12 hours. Have I done something wrong? Can you help me

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 11:33 AM

Kenergy1 wrote:

Hi,I received an Apple Ipad, I tried to transfer from my Android and the time remaining says 5 hrs up to 12 hours. Have I done something wrong? Can you help me

No, it would depend on the amount of data being transferred and how strong your wifi connection is.

Read here Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2020 11:33 AM in response to Kenergy1

Kenergy1 wrote:

No, it would depend on the amount of data being transferred and how strong your wifi connection is.

Read here Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Hi I am new to Apple, I am trying to transfer from my Android and the time remaining goes from 5hours to 12 hours for transfer. Have I done something wrong? I did get a phone call while doing this. Can you help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.