Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repetition of the problem in iphone 11 promax

good morning

i bought i phone 11 promax first of novamber 2019 and found production problem in the phone the wideangle not work and the camera photo seems damaged and apear multicolurs, because Covid -19 condition and closing all marketing i failed to contact with the agent finally i visited Apple agent ( Alef) in KSA -Riyadh and descrept the proplem to the employer, then they change the telephone by repaired one (he told me that the phone is replaced and i discovered warranty decrease 2 months less that the period of warranty of the phone i bought it) now the current phone have same problem of the camera (as attached photo).

so i request chang the phone by new one because the problem Repetition indecated that there is problem in quality control of the maintenance process.

i hope this problem solve quicly because i have a Difficult experience since i buy the phone upto now.

I trust that Apple will solve this issue.

thank you.

wael

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 12:57 PM

Hello,

You will need to have your phone checked and repaired. Try to find a location that is open:

Find Locations

Also see:

iPhone Repair

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

Repetition of the problem in iphone 11 promax

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.