Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone frozen

My phone is completely frozen it only lets me open certain apps and doesn’t let me receive or make calls. It doesn’t let me shut it off and I can’t take out the SIM card and the same thing is happening with my iPad. I don’t know what to do!

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 11:31 AM

belen52 wrote:

My phone is completely frozen it only lets me open certain apps and doesn’t let me receive or make calls. It doesn’t let me shut it off and I can’t take out the SIM card and the same thing is happening with my iPad. I don’t know what to do!

click here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2020 11:31 AM in response to belen52

belen52 wrote:

click here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

iPhone frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.