Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Sites Audio Players Not Working in iPhone SE2020

Hello community,

I have a website built with Google Sites. I place the audio players in a webpage as shown in the attached screenshot. The MP3 files behind the audio players are located in my Google Drive and shared so that anyone with the link can listen to the audio.

I test my webpage in my laptop, in my Android smartphone and the audio players work fine. By "work fine", I mean they play the sound without opening a new tab or a new browser session.

The problem:

In my iPhone SE2020 (iOS 14.0.1), the audio players do not work. There is no error message.

Anyone have a solution?

Thank you

ramon

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 9:20 PM

I clicked on "Solved" by mistake. Would someone please reset this to "unsolved"? Thanks.

Nicolas_B2:

I am very familiar with the link Add Google files, video & more which you provided. Unfortunately, it is not helpful for 2 main reasons:

1_it does not cover audio players

2_it does not cover the subject of websites not working in in iPhone

By the way, first, I asked the Google Community for help but they thought the problem was specific to Apple and referred me to the Apple community.

Thanks

RamonEM

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2020 9:20 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

I clicked on "Solved" by mistake. Would someone please reset this to "unsolved"? Thanks.

Nicolas_B2:

I am very familiar with the link Add Google files, video & more which you provided. Unfortunately, it is not helpful for 2 main reasons:

1_it does not cover audio players

2_it does not cover the subject of websites not working in in iPhone

By the way, first, I asked the Google Community for help but they thought the problem was specific to Apple and referred me to the Apple community.

Thanks

RamonEM

Oct 21, 2020 10:49 AM in response to RamonEM

Hi there RamonEM,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’d like to be able to work on your Google Sites page from your iPhone but are running into an issue when adding audio files stored in Google Drive. We’ll be happy to point you in the right direction for help with this. 

You’ll want to reach out to the team that best supports Google products, directly. This page may help you with basic troubleshooting: Add Google files, video & more. We hope this helps

Take Care!

Google Sites Audio Players Not Working in iPhone SE2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.