Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to rate some songs

I noticed that I am able to rate all my own songs and some of the songs that I downloaded with my Apple music subscription. But then some of the songs I downloaded with the subscription I can't edit the rating. Does anyone know the reason for this and if there is something I can do about it?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 11:22 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Oct 17, 2020 4:57 AM in response to turingtest2

The songs play, I can like them as well. I downloaded them from the cloud to my iMac. And there is no difference after I delete them. At first sight at seems to be related to artist but I just started using it so it's still to early to say. I always download entire albums and I usually download a few from 1 artist so I notice that there are artist where I can rate all the songs and there are some where I can't rate any. If this was really artist related it would just feel a bit silly but I would say that not everything about Apple Music makes sense to me.

Unable to rate some songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.