Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 27" Shipping Improvements needed in 2020

Received my iMac's, the white box they normally come in was INSIDE a brown box with foam padding.

Greatly appreciate that it just looked like a parcel and had extra packing.

Unfortunately can Apple please NOT tape/glue the foam to the brown box. I would have loved to reuse the foam... fail (because the glue tears the foam on removal)... now I can't even properly recycle the brown cardboard because there is foam attached.

While the extra padding is appreciated, when the foam holds a box inside a box there is no need for tape or extra glue... the foam is going nowhere.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 12:01 PM

We are not Apple, we are all end users just like you. Apple is simply our host and does not read or participate in these forums. If you have feedback for them, please navigate to www.apple.com/feedback

If you bought a refurbished iMac they come in a plain brown box with the type of packaging you are describing. If you bought a brand new one, coming in a brown box is a little surprising.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2020 12:01 PM in response to MysterPeek

We are not Apple, we are all end users just like you. Apple is simply our host and does not read or participate in these forums. If you have feedback for them, please navigate to www.apple.com/feedback

If you bought a refurbished iMac they come in a plain brown box with the type of packaging you are describing. If you bought a brand new one, coming in a brown box is a little surprising.

iMac 27" Shipping Improvements needed in 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.