Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase deleted from store

I bought an album from the itunes store in 2018.

Today I was listening to it on via the cloud and noticed each song was duplicated in the library (another constant annoyance). Anyway, I deleted the duplicates as usual, but it erased the whole thing with no option to re-download from the library.

Now it is not even in the store, so I can't get it back.

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 11:08 AM

Hello huiej,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand that after deleting this album, you no longer see it anywhere to download it again.

First, we recommend checking your purchases to redownload the album on your devices. Check out Redownload music for details.

If you do not see it in your purchases, it may have been accidentally hidden. In that case, Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books can help to unhide your purchase so that these songs can be downloaded again.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2020 11:08 AM in response to huiej

Hello huiej,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand that after deleting this album, you no longer see it anywhere to download it again.

First, we recommend checking your purchases to redownload the album on your devices. Check out Redownload music for details.

If you do not see it in your purchases, it may have been accidentally hidden. In that case, Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books can help to unhide your purchase so that these songs can be downloaded again.

Cheers!

Purchase deleted from store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.