Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp Backup

Dear Apple,

Yesterday I downloaded the WhatsApp for Business app, right when I downloaded it, the regular Whatsapp App collapsed without a notice and I could not launch it even after restarting my iPhone several times.

I decided to launch the WhatsApp for Business app and see if I can reach my conversations from there. However, once I joined the WhatsApp for Business app immediately all of my information and previous messages (including media) was deleted.

I deleted both apps and downloaded the regular app which finally was able to launch. Yet, my information did not appear.

When I look in my settings I see that my iCloud was backed up yesterday at 14:08 with over 20 GB for the WhatsApp, how can I restore this information which is extremely important for me, both on a personal level but also on a business level?

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

All the best,

Haim

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 1:14 PM

You can reset the device and restore from the backup -- Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

WhatsApp Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.