Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud backup not found

Hello all,

I have an iPhone 11 that I fully backed up through iCloud manually a few hours ago and, as for all the past backups, Whatsapp toggle was on to backup as well and it always did just fine, at least it seemed to

be.

Now that I had reseted my phone because of the “Others” storage, my Whatsapp just can’t find the backup. Neither I can see it on iCloud backup anymore, even though the size of it seems too big for the apps being listed.

This is really frustrating as I have important chats there.

Do any of you know a solution? All my other apps are fine, only Whatsapp kept stucked after restoring and I had to delete the app and download again to see if it works. I have tried downloading two times, but that did not worked.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:25 PM

guilhermepaz Said:

"iCloud backup not found [...]Do any of you know a solution?"

-------

Find Out you Options here:

1. Go Here: If Restore from iCloud Backup Failed - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If the backup you want to restore from doesn't appear on the Choose a Backup screen

As it Reads:

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 10:25 PM in response to guilhermepaz

guilhermepaz Said:

"iCloud backup not found [...]Do any of you know a solution?"

-------

Find Out you Options here:

1. Go Here: If Restore from iCloud Backup Failed - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If the backup you want to restore from doesn't appear on the Choose a Backup screen

As it Reads:

iCloud backup not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.