Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iphone water resistant after repair

I want to know when I reapir my iphone 8. Is it water resistant?

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 2:17 PM

Are you talking about if you had it repaired or if you repaired it yourself? If you had it repaired at an Apple Certified Repair Center then it will be as it was before you had it repaired. If you repaired it yourself, there is no way for us to know if it will still be water resistant or not. If there are gaskets that didn't get put back in properly or are missing or anything like that then chances are it's not water resistant anymore.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 2:17 PM in response to sourav7

Are you talking about if you had it repaired or if you repaired it yourself? If you had it repaired at an Apple Certified Repair Center then it will be as it was before you had it repaired. If you repaired it yourself, there is no way for us to know if it will still be water resistant or not. If there are gaskets that didn't get put back in properly or are missing or anything like that then chances are it's not water resistant anymore.

Is iphone water resistant after repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.